Friday, March 6, 2009
A day out with the girls
The girls were feeling alittle better today so we took off to the mall for some shoe shopping. And since everyone was looking cute, I tried to get some group shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life with Four Angels: River, Rayne, Julianne, & Skye
6 comments:
That's just adorable and boy is daddy in for it when he has 4 teens shopping for clothes and shoes. Maybe you all should start saving now. Wait until prom. OMGosh. Do you all have a Libby Lu close? The girls would LOVE that store. I can't wait to have a granddaughter to be able to go in there. Lots of glitter, feathers and pink stuff in there.
I love the shots with them at the fountain!
I can't wait until we can do that :)
Too cute...you and those girls.
Jac
oh and it looks like more quad girls are out there...
http://dugganthefamily4tune.blogspot.com/
How fun! Your girls look like a springtime rainbow in all their coordinating clothes, too.
What a great day out! You all look wonderful and you look like you had a great time!
Post a Comment