Monday, May 2, 2011

Yes, we are still here!

The Urech Biker Gang...... JuJu was off ramming something
A scene we have had too many off this spring..... hiding in the closet with the Tornado sirens going off. Thankfully, we have only lost part of a fence from wind damage.
Starbucks....'nough said!
Our latest "family" portrait

There has been so much going on that the blog has suffered horribly! The girls are getting bigger, smarter, (sassier) and more gorgeous by the day. I am constantly amazed at what comes out of their mouths or the "mirror" they show me of myself (and Beau). Well, my break is over, but promise to be back soon!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Your blog hasn't been the only one neglected. It seems to be harder now that they are older. The girls get more beautiful by the day I think.