Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Babies, Babies,Babies & More Babies!

I want to congratulate the Sathers! THey had their babies today!!! Madison, Elizabeth, & Logan are all doing great and all weigh in over 3lbs!!!!! Check their blog for more updates & pics later today or tomorrow! I'm so happy for them! Keep them in your prayers!

ALso, Heather COX had her quads on Monday! (I was going to do this yesterday but.....). THey just updated their blog, so go check it out & send them some love!


Life here is MUCH better today (so far!). Thank you all for the love you sent! I so enjoyed reading all of the emails & comments over my glass (es) of wine!

5 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i am so glad that today is a better day!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Congrats to all the new parents. How exciting.
Take care

Moni Graf said...

Hope you enjoyed your wine!

Love you,
Moni

Denise said...

I am very glad to hear that things have been better today. Hopefully the trend continues.

Amber said...

I read your email and it made me feel so much better. I am staying with my parents for awhile and my husband is visiting on the weekends. Hard to be living with in-laws! So thanks for sharing your poop story. I guess that is something I get to look forward to in the future.