Friday, October 30, 2009

My Sickies

Everyone has been sick around here. Including the "Daddy"! He was out of town most of this week, but came home sick as a dog. The girls have still been sick (and praying today is the last of it!!!!!!) Here is a pic of how most of the last few days have really been. Beau and his girls (can I say it was 70 degrees outside when I took this pic!)



Seriously MOM!!!! We're sick! Quit taking our pictures!!!!


Fine, if you have to take our pic, take one with my book!

Now to get ready for Halloween........



3 comments:

Lauren said...

I hope you guys all feel better soon!

Josh and Teri Duggan said...

So sorry to hear that they are not feeling well. I hope they fell better soon.

Andrea said...

Good thing Moms don't get sick, right? ;) Hope everyone is well for trick or treating!