Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow DAY!!!!

We got a early treat this year when it snowed on Wednesday ( I'm alittle behind as usual). The girls LOVED IT! Though we are still mourning the loss of the snowman. Even the snowman cookies, marshmellow snowmans, snowman movie, ect., have not completely dulled the pain for all over his loss ( he melted by the end of the day ). It is a bit sad at times when they go to the back window looking for "NOOO-MAAANN!!!!!!!!" .
(it is a very fun & easy activity.... pretzel sticks, marshmellows & whatever fun candies to make a "snowman". we even put them on a plate & sprinkled powdered-sugar for a full "snow" effect)
Hmm....do I make a snowman like Mommy showed us, or do I just eat it the goodies????

However, I'm very grateful that some of our neighbors now have their Christmas Decorations & lights out and one of them has a huge Snowman which the girls LOVE to go visit & tell hello too. We had started walking with the girls everynight and with all the lights now, it has gotten to be alot of fun & very entertaining for them. I will just say you don't want to know what it takes to get out the door with all them especially with it really cold right now...sheesh!


2 comments:

Bret and Heather said...

Tooo cute Misty! Looks like so much fun. These little moments make me see the good part of my babies growing up quickly :]

Denise said...

Cute and looks like fun. We got some snow on Friday but it didn't stick to anything but my cat and my hair. LOL. Oh well, the kids had a great time playing in it anyway.