Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!!

I want to wish Beau a VERY HAPPY DaDa Day! He is an amazing father. He still will get up at 6am everyday with the girls, will read Brown Bear, Brown Bear over & over again & again, and he will sit up with them till midnight if they need it. He has never complained at changing diapers and has willingly taken the girls for the weekend so I could get a "time-out". He also works so hard and plans for the future so the girls should have no worries. I cannot say enough of the man that I married. And it all started with a blind date orchestrated by my Mom & his sister, Carol. Thank-you to both of them.



And also, Happy Father's day to my Dad. You are an amazing Dad and the best "Pop-Pop". I have learned to keep a good sense of humor, no matter what is going on, and to know that the tides will always change. So just wait, it will go your way soon enough. Thank-you Dad!
To both of my favorite men, I love you & Happy Father's Day!
Mist & the Girls!

P.S. Happy Father's day to all of the dads out there. And to all of you multiple dad's, I send an extra shout out!

7 comments:

Amy said...

That was such a sweet blog, Misty! Sounds like you got quite the catch. I loved the pics!

Moni Graf said...

Don't you just love it when guys are great daddies. It make them SO much more manly! Happy Father's Day, Beau!

Love from KS,
The Graf's

Cherie said...

Happy Father's Day! I loved seeing him and the girls in the MOST Father's Day montage!

Anonymous said...

happy father's day Bo.
Love, your sister
j

Denise said...

A very happy belated Father's Day to Beau! I love the pictures of him and the girls. It is so wonderful to have such a great hands-on daddy to help out.

Jenn K said...

That was a such a sweet blog. Where did you find those Longhorns outfits? I would love to get those for our girls when they are born, I have one for the little guy, I just need to get some for the girls. My husband LOVES the Longhorns.

Misty said...

I found the Longhorn outfits at Marshal's by my house. They were so cheap! Beau is a longhorn, I'm the LSU girl. It is a mixed marriage, but it works wonderfully.