Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We are experiencing technical difficulties.....

I wanted to upload a TON of pictures & videos, but seem to be missing a key component to do it. UGH!

So, instead this post will just be commentary. The girls will be 2.5 today! Two and a half! Where has the time gone? I have these crazy, adorable, nature loving little girls who seem determined to destroy the house. Even the dog stays outside more and more these days and has developed a bit of a startle reflex. I can't say I blame her, I think I am developing one too. Skye's latest thing is to jump. She LOVES to jump from the chair into the ball pit. She jumps off the fireplace over a ball, and today's newest is to jump off from the top of their picnic table. She is actually great with it! The scariest part is that her sisters try to copy her!

For the latest phrases that we seem to hear alot now are:
NO! NO WAY! (seriously, River will tell you NO WAY! especially after letting you know she is the boss AND leader)
Mine! --this is a very popular word right now.
So beautiful or adorable
Just a minute & Be right back
I never know what will come out of their mouth next or what facial expression I will see.