Monday, August 11, 2008

Skye & River

I thought I would give River & Skye some equal picture space today. As you can tell River has also warmed up to Lucy. SHe now pets her thru the gates and loves to feed her.
Go USA!!!!!

I wonder if this invisibility cloak really works? I'll go sneak up & see if I can steal some more toys from the "others".

Alright Dada! I feel the need! The need for speed! GO! GO! GO! WEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knew an empty box of diapers could be sooo much fun. All of the girls got an equal ride, but how could you resist the obvious pure joy on Skye's face?



I'm outa here!

5 comments:

Jac Tubre said...

LOVE the pics! Great post and great idea about the diaper box :)

Jac

Dorinda said...

All cute pictures. And my girls LOVE Elmo. Julianna loves to say "Elmo" and point to him. It's adorable. I love when they say little words. I wish we lived closer and all our girls could play. Now that would be a sight!! 7 21 month olds :)

Fulton Quads said...

Our quads LOVE empty boxes as well! They sit on them so they collapse just the right amount & then use it for a slide! VERY cute!

Denise said...

Love the pictures. Aren't empty boxes just the greatest? We love empty boxes around our house.

Candace Hickey said...

Sloane and Reese also love to be pushed around in an empty diaper box!!! Who knew??