Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Anniversery Honey!!! and Happy Birthday Pop-Pop & Aunt Terry

Today's is Beau & I's 4th anniversery. Four years & four girls! WOW! Who knew a blind date could work out so well!
Also Happy birthday to Pop-pop & Aunt Terry! Yes, I got married on my Dad's birthday who is a twin with my Aunt Terry. Wasn't that some foreshadowing. I just didn't know I was getting 2 sets of twins at the same time. Hehehehehehe.
I will try to post some more pics later. Of course, I can't find one of Beau & I together on our wedding day on my computer.
I hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!! Congrats!!
Happy bday to your dad and your Aunt as well. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

The Jessie James Gang said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is next week - and, 3 years = 3 girls :).

Katja Stahr-Long said...

Happy BElated Anniversary!! Steven and I will be celebrating 6 years next month.

Hilary said...

Hope that you guys had a great Anniversary!! :)