Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Jer

Happy Birthday Uncle Jer! Yep, my baby brother is 29! He is getting sooooo old! HA! I hope you had a great day Jer!


I do ask for anyone reading, that you keep TX & LA in your prayers with IKE. Much of our family and many of our friends are either in the Houston area or the New Orleans/Baton Rouge area. The storm surge in the New Orleans area has been alot and my brother says a tornado went over Kenner (not sure if it touched down all the way). Houston (at this point) hasn't had much rain, but ALOT of wind. We are suppose to feel the effects here tomorrow sometime, but obviously nothing like in the south part of TX. And for all of my blogging friends down there, I'm saying prayers for all of you too! Goerlich quads, you have an open invitation to a home that is quad-proof. Wells' girls, ya'll too!

I do have alot of pics of the girls and new stories but I'll have to catch up more later. Our internet was down for a few days, and I'm still playing catch up. Suffice it to say, the girls are starting the "terrible" two's a few months early!

2 comments:

The Carlsons said...

stay safe you guys!

Norm and Fern said...

i love that picture of Jeremy with the baby on his head!!! He is getting to be an old man (and I'm right there behind him i suppose). Hope all is well with Ike's landfall...