Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday in the yard....

The weather was finally nice enough to set up the outdoor play equipment and let the girls loose. They were having an absolute fit watching us get it ready to let them out of the house. They played with the new toys for about a minute, but the true star of the show, were my left over rocks and some empty ceramic pots. Rayne had the best time walking around with them. River & Skye enjoyed stacking & sorting them. I was amazed we only lost 3 of them. The other toy that seemed to keep their interest was the broom. They truly spent more time finding and playing (or trying to play) with everything that was somewhat dangerous for a 21month old. Are you surpised? I'm not. Enjoy the pics. I'll try and get some video up too.



4 comments:

Dorinda said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun out in the yard! Isn't it great to take them outside to play?

The video isn't coming up for me now - I'll check again soon...

Anonymous said...

Very fun! I got mine out today but it was super humid. I cant wait til october!! (i mean not rsv lock down but the weather). Kids are so cute AS ALWAYS!! Getting closer to 2!!

Arnold Quads said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I haven't been a part of the blogging world for to long, but i think it has been so fun to meet and see other parents having the same experiences as we are. Your children are also beautiful. It looks like the kiddos were having a lot of fun outside. I love the pictures. Would you mind if I added you to our blog list?

maureen

Charity Donovan said...

I am loving all these outdoor shots! Boy am I going to miss good weather!!!